Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Inday

It was jazz an ordinary day. Nasa mall ako noon. Si Angel Locsin, nagpro-provoke ng movie niya. Pull-packed talaga! Nakipila rin ako. Out of the loo, may bumulong: "Indaaayyyyy" Huh? It sounded like a familiar sound. "Dodong!" sigaw ko.

The other fans turned their backs to their behind. At napatingin sa amin. Sabi ko: "Sorry: I didn't mean to be loud and proud." Hinawakan ni Dodong ang kamay ko. At lumayo kami sa crowd.

"Kamusta Inday? Do you come here open?" tanong niya. "Bihira lang. I'm just droppings by. Ethnic ang schedule ko, eh," sabi ko.

How can I forget to remember Dodong? Siya may mata ni Piolo at dimple ni Aga. He's every woman's dreamboat. I was starting my tour of duty kay ate nang unang makilala ko si Dodong. Contraction worker siya. Naging kami for a while. Then after that we were not an item anymore.

"Tanghali na Inday. What did you say we lunch together?" tanong ni Dodong.
"I don't mine" sagot ko. Sabi ng restaurant waiter: "What's your odor sir?" "Do you have porkshop?" tanong ni Dodong.



"Yes sir," sabi nito. "Our porkshop is domestic selection of pork with little fat of female liking. The exquisite cooking, which repeated trial and error, was completed. It has healthy vegetables with salad feeling fully."

"Ikaw ma'am?" sabi niya sa akin.. Hmmm…mukhang masarap yung porkshop. Pero I'm cutting down on my carbon." Kaya pinigilan ko. I'll have water, Thanks. Liquidate diet ako ngayon."

Pagkatapos kumain, nagyaya si Dodong manood ng sine. "Teka, teka. This is going too far. Besides, it's a long, long, way to run." "Reality chess, Dodong. May asawa na ako. Si Jay. As a mother of fact, I'm happily married," pagmamalaki ko.

"Di na pwede yung tulad ng dati. Sorry. Pero I didn't expect you still have more feelings than I expected. I don't want you getting the way. Past is fast. Therefore, cause and defect." dagdag ko.

Tumahimik siya. Parang may language barrel. The seconds passed like fraternity. "I don't care less!" sigaw ni Dodong. Shocks. Give me a brake! The nerd ng taong ito para sigawan ako! To think it's his other woman that caused our separation to part.

I felt speed bumps all over and was having panic. Nagmadali akong palayo. Pero sumunod siya like it's a monkey on my butt. Nang dumating ang security guard, biglang nawala si Dodong.

"Excuse me, pwedeng magtanong?" sabi ko sa guard. "Can I help you with my pleasure," sagot niya. "Saan po ba ang exit?" tanong ko. "I got lost in my eyes,." "Diretso lang,." sabi niya. "Then turn right anytime with care."
"Thanks for your corporation" sabi ko.

Pero, I smell something peachy. As I turned, nakita ko si --- Dodong! Delaying static lang pala ang pag-disappear niya. "Nyahahaha! You can run but you can hide, Inday. No matter where you go, there you are!" pananakot nya.

Oh no. Is this the end? I feel degradable. My world started falling afar. Suddenly, Jay come from behind! Dodong was caught to the act! In the matter of minute, I am out of arms way.

"Thanks Jay. " Bago pa man ako makatanong, sabi niya: "I was in the neighborhood. Fans din ako ni Angel Locsin. I heard you shout. At first, I didn't give it a thought. Pero nang makita ko kayong magkahawak ng holding hands, then I give it a thought. I know something is a missed."

Dodong no longer sister me, as in platonic. Wala na talaga. Pero kami ni Jay, heto, shoot sailing ang aming relationship. Open kami sa isa't-isa at walang exhibitions. I'm on cloud line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

follow pinoyforwardedsms on twitter and facebook